Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was perfect. Jake arranged for a sitter for Gabriel and we went to dinner and a movie. It is always nice to spend time together.

I am going to boast just a little because I am VERy proud of the present I gave to Jake for V day. I worked really hard on it and Jacob had no idea. It is a mailbox that I painted. On one side it is a fish jumping out of the water, the other side is Jake fishing with Orvis on the shore. Jake loves it so much that he is not sure that he wants to put it to use.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So great . . . I can't believe what a great job you did. Actually, I can. I think you should encourage Jake to put it up outside or you'll be using it as a decor item!

Jules Holbrook said...

This is so awesome. You've got talent! (Not expressing surprise, by any means.)