Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bear Lake

We had a great time in Bear Lake for a few days. Gabriel and I stayed in a tent. Jacob took one for the team and stayed home to work, what a catch. He was so willing to miss out on the fun so Gabriel and I could ride with Grammie and Papu  to Bear Lake.  Papu and I talked the whole way and Gabriel cracked us up as well.

We had fun playing at the water. Gabe had a hard time going on the boat, but soon got over it. The kids loved to go on the Sea Doos and had fund staying up late and building all sorts of things in the back yard.

1 comments:

Marsh Mayhem said...

Hey, my boys just got back from Bear Lake as well! If I had known you were headed up there, I may just have come with -- but with four families in a two bedroom condo and me with a newborn, maybe it would have just been a day trip. Hope you're doing well!