Friday, February 13, 2009

It's A...

n Umbilical cord! I had an apt the other day hoping to find out some special news, but we'll need to wait a little longer. Though there was no 5th appendage obvious to the eye, there  was something that was thought to be a loop of the umbilical cord. So, I have my 20 week in three weeks, so I'll just have to wait a little longer before I start sticking flowers and butterflies, or frogs and toadstools, on the walls of the nursery. Here's the 17 week picture of the little sweetie.

 

5 comments:

Jenn and Mike said...

What a bummer... I have my 20 week ultrasound in 4 weeks. I can't wait to find out what I am having! We are definitely crossing our fingers for a girl.

Wendy Pippin said...

OH NO!! what a bummer. Hopefully these next weeks will go by quickly. So i guess you'll find out after HAWAII!

Holbrook Girls said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Addy said...

Girl girl girl!!!

Marsh Mayhem said...

How funny! At our first 20 week we watched Charlie pull the umbilical cord in front of himself. Luckily we already knew it was a boy! Can't wait to find out what you're having -- and we need to get together, soon!