Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Day Out With Thomas





Memorial Day weekend every year Thomas comes to visit in Heber. This is the first year we gave it a try and it was worth it. Amanda, Mom, and the kids met Jake, Gabriel and I up there. We got to ride Thomas, take pictures with Sir Toppham Hat, get a Thomas Tattoo, go through a fun maze, get a balloon animal, and pick out a toy from Grammie. Right when we were leaving it began to rain, perfect timing. Thanks Amanda and Grammie for joining us! I thought the last picture was funny because of a look that Gabey is giving Annie.

  I must brag. My dear Jake took some AMAZING photos of our special day. Click on www.jakepippin.com and go to his Web Gallery. He is so talented in many, many ways.

4 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

Amelia...read my blog. Weird.

Holbrook Girls said...

How fun! Ryan and Julie went too! Looks like a lot of fun.

Marsh Mayhem said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! We debated about taking Charlie, but opted for getting ready for the baby instead. Guess there's always next year!

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting pictures - I saw Julie's blog, too. We should have all gone together!