Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!


Jacob is the BEST! I now it's been a few weeks, but one step at a time right? For my #28! we went for a drive up the canyon and set up camp for a few hours.  We had KFC, which I will never eat again cause I threw up (no, I am not pregnant), but felt much better after a doze in the tent and sitting in the FREEZING cold water of the South Fork. 


Gabe made me this adorable card later on that day and it made me cry because he did a very good job. 





Jacob ordered me Bsinger which is coming out next month and he let me pick out a new Brighton Wallet that I love. 
Thank you sweetie for a great day with our little family, it was so much fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, happy birthday to you! I love the pictures of the recent baby blanket - so darling!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Happy birthday!! I can't believe you're so "old" -- Matt and I will be following you shortly (like tomorrow and next wednesday!

Holbrook Girls said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. I agree with Amanda, I love the pics of your new quilt too. You are so talented.