Thursday, October 23, 2008

The First Snow?


  So a couple of Sunday's ago I looked out the window with Gabriel and told him that it had snowed. "It's Christmas!" he exclaimed.
  I love to see how his little mind interprets things sometimes. 
  Thinking that normally in the winter, especially in OCTOBER, that the snow normally melts by noon, or so, we didn't get out there a shovel before church. Wow, was I wrong. This picture was taken after church when Gabe insisted on helping me with shoveling the driveway. How can a mother argue with that? Jake was at work, so Gabe and I got on our gear and went to work. He did a decent job actually. Followed right beside me for about 30 minutes then started to wander and throw snowballs. I love that this is the pose that he does in the snow, I'm not sure why.

1 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

That's exactly what Caleb said--about a hundred times that day. I kept thinking, "man, I hope it doesn't snow again until the day after Thanksgiving." Fat chance of that.