Friday, January 9, 2009

Pitter Patter of a little Pippin

Yes, I am still alive. The Holidays were crazy and fatigue was overwhelming for me. Yes, I am PREGNANT!! WE are super excited! Gabe wants a little brother and wants to name him "Banana Head". He says that if it is a girl he wants to name her.." Banana Head". Silly boy. 

I am just over three months and the current due date is July 21st.
Christmas was great, it was a week long affair and I got a Cricut!! Thanks to everybody! saved up money and Christmas money made it possible. I'm super excited!
Hope all of yours were good. Love you all!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Official congratulations! Let me know if you don't have time to give the Cricut proper attention . . .

Marsh Mayhem said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I thought so ... but I'm glad to get confirmation!

Dan and Jen said...

MILZ!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm soo excited for you. I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas & I'm jealous of the Cricut.

Dan and Jen said...

By the way, your blanket of the month is amazing!

Dan and Jen said...

By the way, your blanket of the month is amazing!

Addy said...

Congratulations on announcing officially on the blog! We are happy for you. Maybe you will get tired of your Cricut soon and want to find it a new home . . .