Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts

One thing that I started working on long ago, just after Brian died, were some quilts for his family. It was hard at first, cutting up shirts and pants that I had so many fond memories of him in and was told to put them away for awhile. I did and I am so glad that I did, however, I figured it was about time to finish them and be done. 

  I am so happy with the way they turned out, the first two pictures to, are the one I gave to Pauline.
 
This one was for Erv and Debbie. The center is a from a pair of hunting overalls of Brian's.

2 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

those are really special, I'm sure they are so grateful for them.

Rob & Megg said...

Amelia- what a treasure you have just made!! How thoughtful of you to send them to Brian's family. You are one truly amazing woman! BTW, I feel really grateful to have one of your many quilts- I'm sure you all helped, but Jack LOVES it.